5 kg and 25 kg
(Premium Quality Duct Insulation Coating)
ENICOAT 30-36 is an, water based, flexible fire resistant coating for
Duct Insulation. ENICOAT 30-36 is washable, tough, and abrasion
resistant. ENICOAT 30-36 acts as a lagging & lap adhesive for
canvas and glass reinforcing cloth. ENICOAT 30-36 has excellent
flow properties therefore it provides smooth brushing characteristics,
which results in better coverage and uniformly, coated surfaces.
ENICOAT 30-36 can be used both indoor & outdoor & in high humid
- Excellent Adhesion and High Strength
- Washable and Water Resistant
- Compatible with Polystyrene Foam Insulation
- Compatible with Polyurethane Foam Insulation
- Non Toxic and Non Flammable
- UV Resistant
- Doesn’t get discolored with age
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION DATA
Colour : White
- Physical form : Thyrotrophic Paste
- Specific Gravity (ASTM D 1475-98) : 1.35±0.15kg/ltr
- Solids Content (ASTM D 1644) : 62±2 %
- Viscosity (ASTM D 2196) : 55000-75000 cPs
- Flash Point (ASTM D 93) : No Flash to >150C
- Service Temperature : Minus 20C to 100C
0.4 – 1.2 perms at .030 inch (0.76 mm) dry film thickness
VOC Content (ASTM D 2369-98)
- Meets requirements for LEED IEQ 4.2, Low Emitting
- Materials, Paints & Coatings. VOC <1 g/ltr
- Set to Touch : 2 to 3 Hours
- Dry Through : 15 to 17 Hours
Coverage Range (subject to surface condition):
- Wet coverage’s shown below are for smooth non-porous
- Porous or rough surfaces may require more liters
to obtain required dry thickness.
- 1 – 1.8 m2/ltr per coat to obtain wet film thickness of 1 -0.5
mm per coat.
Method of Application
ENICOAT 30-36 is used for outdoors as well as indoors-thermal insulation material to adhere fire resistant lagging cloth over metal duct, equipment & pipe insulation. ENICOAT 30-36 may be applied to the joints or edges of fibrous duct liner insulation to seal and prevent air erosion. ENICOAT 30-36 provides a protective finish for insulation on air conditioning ducts and cold water piping when applied in 2 coats with reinforcing fabric embedded between coats.
- Military Spec. MIL-A-3316C, Class 1, Grade A.
- LEED IEQ 4.2, Low Emitting Materials.
- Paints & Coatings (VOC <50 g/liter).
- SCAQMD Rule 1168 & 40 CFR 59
- Under Writers Laboratory (UL 723).
- NFPA 90A and 90B 25/50.
- DCL Approved.
- Free of asbestos, lead and mercury compounds.
- The surface should be structurally sound, clean, dry, leveled and free from dust, curing compounds, grease and other loose debris. Keep container closed when not in use.
- Apply ENICOAT 30-36 @ 1 – 1.8 m2/ liter (subject to surface condition).
- It is very important to ensure that each coat of ENICOAT 30-36 is totally cured before the next coat is applied.
- The dry film thickness will vary with fabric selected.
- Use clean paint brushes which are suitable for water based paints.
- Apply with full
- Consult Material Safety Data Sheet and container label for further information.
- 12 months from date of manufacturing in original unopened containers.
- Store product (10oC – 40oC) for maximum storage life.
- Higher temperatures reduce normal storage life.
- Lower temperatures may cause increased viscosity of a temporary nature.
- Rotate stock on a “first in-first out” basis.
- Failure to comply with the recommended storage conditions may result in premature deterioration of the product or packaging.
- Clean tools immediately after use with water or white spirit if the material has dried.
- Immediately remove any adhesive from the surface of the floor covering with a damp cloth.