5, & 30 Ltr Metal Can
(High Performance Adhesive for Insulation)
ENIFIX 530 is a one component adhesive developed specially for NBR, Nitrile rubber & XLPE insulation material. ENIFIX 530 is made from a combination of special resins & additives that produce an extremely low odor and provides excellent tack properties along with a very strong bond.
- Good Bonding to Porous & Non-Porous Surfaces
- Quick Drying and Setting Time
- Good Heat Resistance
- Extremely Low Odor
- Chemical Resistant
- Excellent Tack
- UV Resistant
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION DATA
- Colour : Yellow
- Physical form : Liquid
- Specific Gravity (ASTM D 1475-98) : 0.85±0.05 kg/ltr
- Solids Content (ASTM D 1644) : 18±2 %
- Viscosity (ASTM D 2196) : 800-1200 cps
- Flash Point (ASTM D 92) : Flash Point <10C
- Service Temperature : Minus 25C to 120C
- Coverage Range (subject to surface condition) : 5 – 8 m2/ltr
- Set to Touch : 5-12 Minutes
- Complete Bond : 30 Minutes
Health & Safety:
Consult Material Safety Data Sheet and container label for further information.
Method of Application
ENIFIX 530 is used for air duct insulation, pipe sections, slabs, under deck (metal, concrete), etc. ENIFIX 530 is an ideal product for bonding:
- NBR Insulation to GI
- XLPE Insulation to GI
- NBR Insulation to MS Pipe
- NBR Insulation in Underdeck
- Nitrile Rubber Insulation
- Closed Cell & PE Cross Link Foam Insulation System
- Military Spec. MIL-A-24179A, Class 1, Type 2
- NFPA 90A and 90B 25/50
- Free of asbestos, lead and mercury compounds
Application : Brush or Roller
Store product (10oC – 30 oC) for maximum storage life. Higher temperatures reduce normal storage life. Lower temperatures may cause increased viscosity of a temporary nature. Rotate stock on a “first in-first out” basis.
Failure to comply with the recommended storage conditions may result in premature deterioration of the product or packaging.
Clean tools immediately after use with thinner.
Immediately remove any adhesive from the surface of the floor covering with a damp cloth soaked in thinner.