30 liter Metal Pail.
SPECIFIC TECHNICAL DATA SHEET:
- Base : CR
- No of component : One
- Color : Black/Yellow pale/Brown
- Sold : 24%(- +2%)
- Viscosity : 8000 cps(brook field)
- Density : 0.8+-0.o2
- Service Temp : -20 C to + 120 C
- Flash Point : 22 C
- Water Resistance : Excellent
- Chemical resistance : Good
- Application tools : Brush, Roller and Airless Spary
- Solubility : Hydrocarbon
(Cross Linked-Polyethylene & Closed Cell-Elastomeric Insulation Adhesive)
Used for Air Duct insulation, Pipe sections, slabs under deck (metal, concrete) etc.
- STARGLUE R-242 is a Low VOC Adhesive in their segment.
- The bond created between insulation and jacketing/substrate is strong, which helps prevent delamination to provide longer service life.
- May be used to seal or butter cut edges of duct liner insulation to retard fiber release. It can be applied to edges by brush only.
- High production rates and excellent coverage.
- Meets the requirements of fire protection rating agencies.
- Very Economical.
health & Safety
Inhalation of vapor or mist should be avoided. Symptoms include coughing, wheezing, laryngitis, and shortness of breath, headache, nausea and vomiting. Immediately shift victim to fresh air, and, if needed immediately start artificial respiration. Give oxygen if breathing is labored. Get emergency medical help
Method of Application
Apply STARGLUE-R242 on both surfaces either with brush or pressure feeding equipment to a uniform coat. Allow 10-20 minutes to evaporate the complete solvent, and then assemble the surface by applying normal hand pressure to give strong bond.
Open time varies for surface from 10 minutes to 25 minutes depending on thickness of layers of adhesive, substrate type, moisture and temperature.
The wet coverage of STARGLUE R-242 is 6 to 8 m2 /Ltr. subjected to the applied film thickness. The recommended film thickness is 100 to 120 mic. To get proper coverage, please always keep close the container’s spout to prevent the solvent evaporation